Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Turning of a Page and Beginning of a Blog


This day will mark the next step in my life. Today is my final day managing Strut Boutique in Belltown. I am currently waiting on a call from a cafe in Ballard about a job, alas I must wait until tomorrow.

I have learned a lot this past year. Things change and I learn to adapt. It's sad next step for me and I wish things could be different, but they're not and I will hold my head high and look for the next opportunity that's heading my way.

I will miss Strut, the family, and all my favorite clients but this is a new challenge and a new opportunity. Maybe I shall start school. I will finally have the time to set aside for studies and projects. Alongside starting Bits By Boston I have decided to start designing my own line of accessories. I have created some fun pieces for myself and a few friends but I want to actually focus on designing elaborate accessories for a faction of the cost. I am more than excited for these opportunities that just fell on my lap. More to come :D

Goodbye Strut Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment